Following the success of the annual scientific conferences held since 2016, Vietnamese Academic Network in Japan (VANJ) organized “VANJ Conference 2022 – Diversity for an Inclusive Society”, with Center for Spintronics Research Network of The University of Tokyo (CSRN) as co-organized, and Vietnam Biomedical Science Community (VBMC) and Vietnam Youth Vet Network (VYVN) as partners.
VANJ2022 was held in hybrid format with an onsite venue at The University of Tokyo and a virtual venue on Zoom/Slack on two days November 26th – 27th, 2022. Anchored on the theme of “Diversity for an Inclusive Society”, various aspects of education, science, and technology development have been discussed and shared among researchers, scientists, and experts from Vietnam, Japan, and many other countries to promote collaborations and co-creation of knowledge towards an inclusive society.
VANJ 2022 successfully attracted 83 oral presentations from invited and general speakers, spread throughout 13 special sessions, 2 general sessions, and one poster session.
- S02_Quantum Materials Science;
- S03_Robotics & AI;
- S04_Lessons From COVID19: Veterinary Medicine & One Health Perspective;
- S05_Innovation for Eco-friendly and Long-life Infrastructures;
- S06_Economic Policy Uncertainty;
- S07_Very Large Scale Integration and 6G,
- S08_Towards 3D Energy Landscape: Digitalization, Decarbonization, Decentralization;
- S09_Microbiome: The Inclusive & Diverse Society Inside Us;
- S10_Organ-on-chip Technology for Drug Development;
- S11_Frontiers of Sustainable Science;
- S12_Municipal Environmental Pollution and Human Health Risks;
- S13_Polymer Chemistry & Engineering for Sustainable Environment;
Over the 2 days, nearly 500 participants joined us onsite at The University of Tokyo and via Zoom, from many countries, such as Japan, Vietnam, the US, the UK, Norway, EU countries, Australia, Canada, China, South Korea, Thailand, etc.
VANJ2022 would not have happened at the highest quality and professionalism without the utmost dedication and volunteer contribution of 67 members in Technical Program, Financial, Public Relation, Local, Technical, Fundraising and Sponsor committees. The conference was sponsored by Vietnam Japan Open Innovation Network (VJOIN), Association of Vietnamese Intellectuals in Japan (AVIJ); Kirin Holdings; Rikkeisoft and DEHA SOLUTIONS.