VANJ CONFERENCE 2023 – “Green Environment and Energy”
The upcoming annual VANJ Conference in 2023, or VANJ2023, themed “Green Environment and Energy” is just around the corner. We’re excited to announce that this event will be held as a hybrid conference with both physical and online options.
Venue & Location:
Location: The University of Tokyo – Hongo Campus, Japan
Online via Zoom
Save the dates: December 2nd–3rd, 2023, for two enriching days of discussions.
We extend a warm invitation to participants from Japan, Vietnam, and around the world. VANJ2023 holds great promise as a platform to strengthen the scientific collaboration between Japan and Vietnam. We aim to redefine our roles and perspectives in this new era, and your presence and contributions have the power to make a significant impact. We eagerly await diverse and insightful submissions that will enhance the discussions at VANJ 2023. This is a unique opportunity to share your research and engage in meaningful conversations with colleagues from various fields. Join us in shaping the future of science and innovation.
VANJ2023 encourages contributions on a wide array of topics to general sessions, including but not limited to the following:
- Natural Sciences (Physical sciences, Chemical sciences, Biological sciences, etc.)
- Engineering and Technology (Electrical and electronic engineering, Mechanical engineering, Materials engineering, Construction engineering, Nanotechnology, etc.)
- Medical Sciences (Basic medicine, Health sciences and biotechnology, etc.)
- Agricultural Sciences (Veterinary Science, Agricultural biotechnology, etc.)
- Social Sciences (Economics and business, Educational sciences, Social and economic geography, Media and communications, etc.)
- Sustainability Sciences (Earth and related environmental sciences, etc.)
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Other Interested topics
Kindly ensure your abstract is submitted by October 20th, 2023. When preparing your general abstract, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Abstract for approximately 300 – 400 words, in text format only
- Indicate your preferred presentation type: Oral or Poster
- You can download the abstract template: https://vanj.jp/links/vanj2023-abstract-book
The abstract you submit will undergo evaluation by our Scientific Committee.
We encourage submissions for both Oral and Poster presentations. Please note that due to the limited capacity of the Oral sessions, the Technical Program Committee (TPC) will carefully review all submissions and determine the appropriate presentation type for each submission. While submitting your abstract, kindly specify your preferred presentation type.
If your abstract is accepted for VANJ2023, please prepare and submit your presentation materials to the conference by November 17th, 2023. TPC will base on your submitted materials to identify outstanding contributions during the conference, acknowledging them with the following AWARDS:
- Best Oral Presentation Awards
- Best Poster Presentation Awards
- Young Researcher Awards
Please note that you are required to present your research at the conference to be qualified for the award.
Submission link: https://submit.vanj.jp/index.php/vanj2023/index
Please take note of these essential dates for VANJ2023:
- Abstract Submission Open: September 12th, 2023
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 20th, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: October 29th, 2023
- Presentation Material Submission Deadline: November 17th, 2023
- Conference Dates: December 2nd – 3rd, 2023
We kindly urge all prospective participants to mark these dates on their calendars and adhere to the respective deadlines.
VIETNAMESE ACADEMIC NETWORK IN JAPAN – VANJ
VANJ CONFERENCE 2023
Time: 9:00-17:00 December 2nd – 3rd, 20233
Place: The University of Tokyo – Hongo Campus, Zoom Conference