[CALL FOR PAPERS] INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE VANJ2022
Following the success of our last conferences in the years 2018 – 2021, Vietnam Academic Network in Japan (VANJ) and Center for Spintronic Research Network UTokyo (CSRN), partnered with Vietnam Youth Vet Network (VYVN) and Vietnam Biomedical Science Community (VBMC), is honored to organize “VANJ Conference 2022 – Diversity for an Inclusive Society” as a multidisciplinary platform for science and technology exchange between Vietnam and Japan.
The VANJ Conference 2022 will be held in hybrid with a tentative onsite venue at The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, and a virtual venue on Zoom/Slack for two days November 26th – 27th, 2022. We warmly welcome participants from all over the world, including Japan and Vietnam. We sincerely hope that VANJ 2022 would be a timely ground to tighten the Vietnam – Japan scientific network and reposition our roles in the new era of both uncertainties and opportunities.
The organizer VANJ CONFERENCE 2022 invites submissions to the general session. Topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
- Natural Sciences (Physical sciences, Chemical sciences, Biological sciences, etc.)
- Engineering and Technology (Electrical and electronic engineering, Mechanical engineering, Materials engineering, Construction engineering, Nanotechnology, etc.)
- Medical Sciences (Basic medicine, Health sciences and biotechnology, etc.)
- Agricultural Sciences (Veterinary Science, Agricultural biotechnology, etc.)
- Social Sciences (Economics and business, Educational sciences, Social and economic geography, Media and communications, etc.)
- Sustainability Sciences (Earth and related environmental sciences, etc.)
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Other Interested topics
Please submit your oral/poster abstract as follows:
Open for submission: from October 3rd, 2022 to November 3rd, 2022
Submission link: https://vanj.jp/links/vanj2022-submission
For the general abstracts, the requirements for an initial submission include:
- Abstract for about 300 – 400 words, text only
- Type of presentation: Oral or Poster
- Abstract template link: https://vanj.jp/links/abstract-template
Your submitted abstract will be evaluated by our Scientific Committee.
We welcome submissions for both Oral and Poster presentations. The Technical Program Committee (TPC) will review all submissions and assign the appropriate presentation type for individuals due to the restricted number of oral sessions. Please indicate your preference for the presentation type during the submission process.
TPC will also select the excellent ones during the conference for Best Oral Presentation Award and Best Poster Award. Such papers might have a chance to be published in VANJ Anthology “Introducing Japanese Science and Technology” with ISBN number.
- Abstract Submission Open: October 3rd, 2022
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 3rd, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: November 10th, 2022
- Presentation material submission Deadline: November 20th, 2022
- Conference Dates: November 26th – 27th, 2022
For more information, please visit VANJ2022 conference website https://conf.vanj.jp/2022/
We look forward to your active participation to make the VANJ Conference 2022 successful!
The organizer VANJ CONFERENCE 2022